Christian Persecution is Promised by God because the Lost World Hates God?
Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.
II Timothy 3:12
Below are average Monthly figures that encompass Christian Persecution gathered by Open Doors:
- 255 Christians are killed
- 104 are abducted
- 180 Christian women are raped, sexually harassed or forced into marriage
- 66 churches are attacked
- 160 Christians are detained without trial and imprisoned
More frightening statistics according to Open Doors:
- 215 million Christians experience high levels of persecution in the countries on the World Watch List. This represents 1 in 12 Christians worldwide.
- North Korea is ranked #1 for the 17th consecutive year as the most dangerous country for Christians.
- During the World Watch List 2018 reporting period: 3,066 Christians were killed; 1,252 were abducted; 1,020 were raped or sexually harassed; and 793 churches were attacked.
- Islamic Oppression fuels Christian persecution in 8 of the top 10 countries.
To read more about Christian Persecution please read the article by Heather Clark at Christian News.
Thank you for reading.
Please share this post.
“Open Doors continues to see ominous persecution trends against Christians,” David Curry, president of Open Doors USA, said in a statement. “The distressing impact of billions of people living in an environment in which the government oppresses freedom of religion is unraveling day by day as millions of Christians are being attacked, imprisoned or killed.” […]
Click here to view the original web page at christiannews.net