Just 5 days in, we already know of 31 babies saved from abortion through YOUR prayers!
Finally, they emerged from Planned Parenthood and announced they had decided against abortion!
On a rainy Memphis day, an abortion-bound couple refused assistance from a trained sidewalk counselor named Tara. But before long, the man exited Planned Parenthood, offering to help shield vigil participants’ materials from the rain. Was he really that concerned about keeping some pro-life brochures dry? Or was he hoping to have his mind changed about abortion? Either way, Tara gladly used the opportunity to tell him all about the support available to help the couple choose life. The man said he would […]
Click here to read the rest of the story at www.lifenews.com
Why did it happen?
Let's continue the conversation on Facebook!
Your opinion matters! Join the conversation on our Facebook page and speak your mind!
The Good News
Salvation is a FREE GIFT from God. You don't have to do anything but believe by faith that God sent His only Son Jesus Christ to die for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead 3 days later.
THE GOOD NEWS
Salvation is a FREE GIFT from God. SALVATION IS BY FAITH ALONE & FAITH IS BELIEVING WHAT GOD SAYS.
- God declares all mankind sinners and we all fall short of Glory of God. Romans 3:23
- The payment for our sin is death. Romans 6:23
- But God...because he loved you so much sent His own Son, Jesus Christ, to die in your place, for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead three days later. 1 Cor 15:1-4; 2cor 5:21
All God asks is that you believe by faith alone in 1, 2, & 3. That you're a sinner, separated from God but God sent his Son to die for your sins, was buried & rose again 3 days later.
'that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. '
Do You Believe?
Subscribe today to get one email per day containing:
- Power Packed Bible Devotional
- Breaking Christian News with Biblical Commentary
- Free Download of the "Mystery of Christ"