- Police say the mom of three children found dead in a Phoenix home has admitted to killing them.
- The Phoenix Police Department tweeted Tuesday morning that she is a 22-year-old woman who recently moved to Arizona from Oklahoma.
- Police later identified her as Rachel Henry.
“The 22-year-old mother has admitted to harming her three children,” Sgt. Mercedes Fortune of the Phoenix Police Department said Tuesday morning.
Henry has been booked on three counts of first-degree murder. Who are the children? The children — a 7-month-old girl, a 2-year-old girl, and a 3-year-old boy — were found around 7:30 p.m. Monday at a residence near 24th Street and Vineyard Road, which is south of Southern Avenue. It’s still unclear how they died. That will be up to the Maricopa County Medical Examiner’s Office. [VIDEO: […]
These are unmistakably perilous times. The story below isn’t something that is new for sure but it today it’s happening daily, multiple times a day.
‘But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: ‘
II Timothy 3:1
‘For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, ‘
2 Timothy 3:2
‘Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, ‘
2 Timothy 3:3
Why did it happen?
Let's continue the conversation on Facebook!
Your opinion matters! Join the conversation on our Facebook page and speak your mind!
The Good News
Salvation is a FREE GIFT from God. You don't have to do anything but believe by faith that God sent His only Son Jesus Christ to die for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead 3 days later.
THE GOOD NEWS
Salvation is a FREE GIFT from God. SALVATION IS BY FAITH ALONE & FAITH IS BELIEVING WHAT GOD SAYS.
- God declares all mankind sinners and we all fall short of Glory of God. Romans 3:23
- The payment for our sin is death. Romans 6:23
- But God...because he loved you so much sent His own Son, Jesus Christ, to die in your place, for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead three days later. 1 Cor 15:1-4; 2cor 5:21
All God asks is that you believe by faith alone in 1, 2, & 3. That you're a sinner, separated from God but God sent his Son to die for your sins, was buried & rose again 3 days later.
'that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. '
Do You Believe?