- Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan delivered a three-and-a-half-hour keynote speech at the Saviors’ Day conference in Detroit, Michigan on February 23, 2020.
- In his speech, Farrakhan spoke about the killing of IRGC Qods Force commander Qassem Soleimani by U.S. forces.
- Farrakhan said that he thinks he had met him during his visit to Iran.
Farrakhan said that President Donald Trump killed his “brother Soleimani,” whom he called a “bad man” for killing Americans.
“When I Spoke To The Supreme Leader… I Told Him What The Mahdi Told Elijah – America Is Number One On His List, To Be Destroyed”
“So, when I spoke to the supreme leader, I said: ‘You’re looking for the mahdi.’ This whole nation of 90 million people is born, and are willing to die, serving the mahdi. I said: ‘You are looking for the mahdi, but the mahdi came to us. And I am here representing him.’ Did you hear what I said? I told him what the mahdi told Elijah – America is number one on his list, to be destroyed.
Farrakhan questioned the U.S. presence in the Middle East, suggesting this was in order to protect its “little flunky nations” against Iran. He added that Soleimani was no terrorist, he was a “brother from Iran,” who was helping the people of Iraq rid themselves of an occupying army.
‘I am the Lord , and there is no other; There is no God besides Me. I will gird you, though you have not known Me,’
Why did it happen?
Let's continue the conversation on Facebook!
Your opinion matters! Join the conversation on our Facebook page and speak your mind!
The Good News
Salvation is a FREE GIFT from God. You don't have to do anything but believe by faith that God sent His only Son Jesus Christ to die for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead 3 days later.
THE GOOD NEWS
Salvation is a FREE GIFT from God. SALVATION IS BY FAITH ALONE & FAITH IS BELIEVING WHAT GOD SAYS.
- God declares all mankind sinners and we all fall short of Glory of God. Romans 3:23
- The payment for our sin is death. Romans 6:23
- But God...because he loved you so much sent His own Son, Jesus Christ, to die in your place, for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead three days later. 1 Cor 15:1-4; 2cor 5:21
All God asks is that you believe by faith alone in 1, 2, & 3. That you're a sinner, separated from God but God sent his Son to die for your sins, was buried & rose again 3 days later.
'that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. '
Do You Believe?