Click here to view the original web page at www.christianheadlines.com
A Southern California Christian college has again reversed its decision on a ban on “romanticized” same-sex relationships. Azusa Pacific University (APU) has decided to lift the ban from its code of student conduct, according to Christianity Today. In the fall, APU made the same change to the conduct code, but then later reverted to disapproving of same-sex relationships because the board of trustees never approved the ban. “APU is an open-enrollment institution, which does not require students to be Christian to attend, and the handbook conveys our commitment to treating everyone with Christ-like care and civility,” said APU provost […]
Why did it happen?
Let's continue the conversation on Facebook!
Your opinion matters! Join the conversation on our Facebook page and speak your mind!
The Good News
Salvation is a FREE GIFT from God. You don't have to do anything but believe by faith that God sent His only Son Jesus Christ to die for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead 3 days later.
THE GOOD NEWS
Salvation is a FREE GIFT from God. SALVATION IS BY FAITH ALONE & FAITH IS BELIEVING WHAT GOD SAYS.
- God declares all mankind sinners and we all fall short of Glory of God. Romans 3:23
- The payment for our sin is death. Romans 6:23
- But God...because he loved you so much sent His own Son, Jesus Christ, to die in your place, for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead three days later. 1 Cor 15:1-4; 2cor 5:21
All God asks is that you believe by faith alone in 1, 2, & 3. That you're a sinner, separated from God but God sent his Son to die for your sins, was buried & rose again 3 days later.
'that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. '
Do You Believe?
Subscribe today to get one email per day containing:
- Power Packed Bible Devotional
- Breaking Christian News with Biblical Commentary
- Free Download of the "Mystery of Christ"