LGBTQ Entire Narrative is a Lie from the Father of Lies Satan
“There’s abundant online literature informing transgender people that their sex change isn’t real,” Shupe writes. “But when a licensed medical doctor writes you a letter essentially stating that you were born in the wrong body and a government agency or court of law validates that delusion, you become damaged and confused. I certainly did.”
- A man who lived as a transgender woman and then became America’s first legally recognized “non-binary” person now says it all was a sham and that he wants to live as a man again.
- Jamie Shupe, an Army veteran who made worldwide headlines due to his non-binary status in 2016, writes in a Daily Signal column that he convinced himself he was a woman during a mental health crisis in 2013.
- The medical profession affirmed his status, and then did so again when he wanted to become non-binary – that is, neither male nor female.
Why did it happen?
Let's continue the conversation on Facebook!
Your opinion matters! Join the conversation on our Facebook page and speak your mind!
The Good News
Salvation is a FREE GIFT from God. You don't have to do anything but believe by faith that God sent His only Son Jesus Christ to die for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead 3 days later.
THE GOOD NEWS
Salvation is a FREE GIFT from God. SALVATION IS BY FAITH ALONE & FAITH IS BELIEVING WHAT GOD SAYS.
- God declares all mankind sinners and we all fall short of Glory of God. Romans 3:23
- The payment for our sin is death. Romans 6:23
- But God...because he loved you so much sent His own Son, Jesus Christ, to die in your place, for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead three days later. 1 Cor 15:1-4; 2cor 5:21
All God asks is that you believe by faith alone in 1, 2, & 3. That you're a sinner, separated from God but God sent his Son to die for your sins, was buried & rose again 3 days later.
'that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. '
Do You Believe?